Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog blog blog blog blah blah blah

What's the deally-o home skillet? To all you who said I couldn't blog disco I say play it again, Samantha, I blog to differ. I really worked hard on this, page against the machine. This blog is so great it may be common denominanted for my bologna has a first name... it's OCSAR and that is what I am gonna get for this piece of cyber wonder. To all you who disagree I say, what's your dental damage kermit the blog? This is the shinizzle. I mean, ex-squeeze me for writing a world class mono-blog. What the heck are you blogging about sonic the hedge blog? Blog the Bounty Hunter. Captain's Blog. Snoop Bloggy blog featuring 8 blog. Anyway, it's Coolio Iglesia. I hear this is gonna be off the hulk like Bruce Banner's shirt. So, let's start this on a high note... Welcome to Steve & Becky's Home Blog. Where the magic begins...

9 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, & Family said...

I am so excited you have a blog!! None of that mumbo jumbo made any sense to me however...but I look forward to having another blog to check out YAY!!! Keep up the great work peaches;)

Lacie said...

PEACHES.....WHAT?!?!? BLOG it on Baby. I'm excited to see what Steve will do with this blog!

Ryan, Melissa, & Family said...

Yeah it says..."Posted by Peaches at 11:35 AM"

Jen B. said...

nice blogging! Blog the bounty hunter! HaHa!!! I love it!!

Roach said...

What the blog????????

Lacie said...

I thought I would leave a comment just so you know I check your blog. So nice I know!!!

Ryan, Melissa, & Family said...

Did you know that you are actually supposed to post stuff!!?? I am really sick of your first post...give us something new!!!:):)

Meredith & Steve said...

Steve said your blog needed work...! Great verse I guess! Just jump in. Find the time. Ignore your kids a little more to blog about them. That's what I do!!

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

Hey Mrs blah blah blogger. I sure miss your crazy self.